luni, 13 iulie 2015

How do we become humans?

How do we become - humans?


Plenty of ups and downs of technology development have unfortunately decreased the face-to-face communications and replaced them with digital means of transmitting messages. Yet some of us seem to be bothered by the idea of digitalisation, none of us actually protests in any way against it. We are just flexible to these times. What is the ideal solution to dismiss this progressive dehumanization? Let me share with you a personal moment of revelation from an ordinary day of summer.
Three days before a surprisingly canicular day of Groningen NL, I completely forgot to put the charger in my bag after I attended a two-persons slumber party. For the rest of the entire day and the following day I was not in the possession of a personal means of communication or any sort of technological widgets. And you know what? Its absence did not bother me or make me suffer at all. I did not even know what was the time while I was roaming with my bike on the streets imbued with joyful people. I was seemingly not bounded by anything. When I lifted my head up to the breathtaking blue sky I felt like I finally opened my eyes and I could indeed see and enjoy the happiness and purity of the everyday bread-and-butter pace of life. The tender, breezy weather, the sunshiny people and the gorgeous architecture of the old buildings made me feel like the freest human being alive. Can you too feel free by doing nothing at all, but without a digital widget? To my great sorrow I have to share my thoughts with you online, even if I would rather not. Let go off this restraint you are living with and give a chance to the digital-free world surrounding you to showcase its wonderwork. Give it a shot, you will lose nothing, but might even gain some unexpected life experiences - by just letting it go. We can adapt ourselves to the beauty of nature and leave those means out for at least one day. 
Let’s enjoy the wonders around us. The fusty sun, the still waters of the lakes, the wind blowing through our hairs, the bicycle rides in warm days and all these other things we don’t perceive anymore, the ones we let aside and forget about. Do something insane or out of common, something worth remembering.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

bagă mare cu comentatu.