joi, 21 aprilie 2011

Existential problems

     Did you ever think about going on a holiday by yourself and leave all of the others beside? It would be a good decision. In fact, not as bad as people use to say, like “wooh, u r leaving ur home”. So what? Yea, indeed, it’s my home and my life. I should live it with all my heart as soon as I am young and I can do almost everything. Not that I haven’t tried everything till now.
     Even if your parents say no, there’s always, I tell you, always more exciting to do something forbidden. “You aren’t allowed to go outside today”, you kind of piss on them and you can jump on the window and go have some fun. Smoking. Every parent says “Don’t smoke. You aren’t allowed to smoke”, and you just go on the corner of the house and peacefully smoke your cigarette. Well, my dad says “Better smoke with me, than hiding” and I really appreciate this fact. For a long time, that was a problem for me.
     Friends. There’s such a problem with those friends. You always say that the deep injuries that a friend causes to you won’t heal very soon. You know, a true is the one that doesn’t hurt you, even if he can. It’s not worth crying for someone who doesn’t deserve. And somebody who really deserves… won’t make you cry. Under existing conditions, you only have to open your eyes wide to catch every moment with your friends, appreciate it and go farther through life with them by your side. Think about that little 1% good part (Thanks, W) and smile.

You may go farther and fare worse.
xoxo

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

bagă mare cu comentatu.